CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-05T22:02:34+00:002010 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-05T22:02:34+00:00
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- Disconnect the air conditioning lines. Remove fasteners and expansion block. Install new seals and expansion valve. Attach lines and fill system. Test drive and inspect for leaks.
- Recovered freon from system. Removed and replaced high and low side schrader valves. Vacuumed system. Charged freon to proper capacity. Inspected AC lines and drive belt. Verified proper operation of AC system.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- The expansion block is leaking.
- TPMS light is currently off. All sensor respond to wake up call. No issues found.
Chris H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/4/2020