CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-05T22:02:34+00:002010 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-05T22:02:34+00:00
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- Disconnect the air conditioning lines. Remove fasteners and expansion block. Install new seals and expansion valve. Attach lines and fill system. Test drive and inspect for leaks.
- Recovered freon from system. Removed and replaced high and low side schrader valves. Vacuumed system. Charged freon to proper capacity. Inspected AC lines and drive belt. Verified proper operation of AC system.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- The expansion block is leaking.
- TPMS light is currently off. All sensor respond to wake up call. No issues found.
Chris H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-12T22:00:40+00:002013 Subaru Legacy CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-12T22:00:40+00:00
- Completed inspection on tablet.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
Sheri W. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/11/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-25T22:01:22+00:002005 Subaru Baja CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-25T22:01:22+00:00
- Verified complaint, found timing belt loose inside cover housing. Recommend removing covers to find source of failure.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Remover timing cover and required components to gain access to timing belt. Found timing belt off and tensioner pulley bolt broken off. Replaced pulley bolt and re-timed and installed timing belt. Started vehicle and verified interference engine does have internal damage. Will need to remove heads to verify extent of damage. Client declined repairs at this time.
- Client declines repairs at this time.
Manuel G. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/24/2019