CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:01:55+00:002018 Mazda 6 CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-19T23:01:55+00:00
- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhnage machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- Completed inspection on tablet.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- Replace battery, clean terminals and install terminal protection pads
Wes R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2021