CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-13T22:00:38+00:002011 Lexus GX 460 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-13T22:00:38+00:00
- c1201 engine,c1241 low or high voltage abs, c1782 continuous current to exhaust solenoid for air ride suspension,p1604 start ability. only light that came on was 4×4 light started flashing. had past low voltage code in abs and has new battery. 4wd was not locking into 4wd and light flashing indicating failure. cleared codes and 4wd light still flashing and wont engage.
- Drained transfer case. filled with new fluid. Test drove and verified proper operation.
- only light that came on was 4×4 light started flashing. had past low voltage code in abs and has new battery. 4wd was not locking into 4wd and light flashing indicating failure. removed connector to transfer case motor and tested switch inputs were ok. pulled motor back from transfer case and supplied power and ground to motor and test drove and now working. motor may have intermittent fault. recommend to drive and see if condition happens again will require transfer case tear down for actuator replacement.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Remove fill plug and clean threads. Extract old fluid. Fill with fresh fluid and verify correct fluid level. Re-install plug.
- Removed differential fluid using BG differential service tool. Filled rear differential with BG synthetic fluid. Verified fluid at proper level. Road tested vehicle for proper operation.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Ann H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/12/2020