CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-11T22:02:39+00:002008 Lexus LS 460 CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-11T22:02:39+00:00
- removed both front wheels to gain access to the strut assemblies, removed and replaced both front strut assemblies.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed front tires. Disassembled front brakes. Cleaned rotor surface and machined brake disc rotors. Apply noise reducer and install pads. Lube caliper slides and lug threads. Assembled in reverse order. Torqued lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add Wynn's conditioner to oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
Gary F. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2022