CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:02:05+00:002018 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque CRM Mitchell1 2022-07-20T22:02:05+00:00
- Rear brake pads on sensor causing light – replacing ear brakes
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Disconnected rear electric parking brake on both rear wheel brakes in order to perform brake service. reconnected and verified proper operation of park brake after service performed.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Accessed air box, removed air filter. Cleaned excess debris from air box. Installed new filter and secured air box.
Cari S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/19/2022