CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-11T23:03:50+00:002013 Kia Rio CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-11T23:03:50+00:00
- Accessed air box. Removed and replaced engine air filter. Cleaned excess debris form air box. Secured air box. Accessed cabin filter and removed. Sprayed BG Frigifresh on new filter and installed new cabin filter.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add Wynn's conditioner to oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- Perform Complete GDI Fuel System Cleaning
- Removed and replaced wiper blades. Verified proper operation
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Marian S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/10/2021