CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:04:51+00:002011 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-21T22:04:51+00:00
- Accessed air box. Removed and replaced engine air filter. Cleaned excess debris form air box. Secured air box. Accessed cabin filter and removed. Sprayed BG Frigifresh on new filter and installed new cabin filter.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- raised vehicle on lift and verified noise from steering column area. disconnected steering joint and noise still present in column.
- Remove tires. Install new tires and speed balance.
- Removed air intake boot to access throttle body. Attached BG intake cleaning tool to clean throttle body and decarbon intake system. Perform throttle relearn as needed. Disconnected fuel lines and installed BG injector cleaning tool. Started vehicle and ran off BG injector cleaner. Removed tool and reconnected fuel lines. Added BG 44k to fuel tank. Cleared engine codes set during service. Test drove to verify proper operation.
- Removed and replaced wiper blades. Verified proper operation
- removed steering column and replaced worn gear inside column per campaign.
- Replace battery, clean terminals and install terminal protection pads
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Jeff H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2020