CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-16T22:01:47+00:002013 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-16T22:01:47+00:00
- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhnage machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Raised vehicle on lift, removed rear wheels, unbolted bottom bolt, opened trunk to gain access to top nuts of shocks. removed old shocks and replaced with new shocks. Assembled in reverse order.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface drums. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake shoes and brake shoe hardware. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Removed and replaced drive belt.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Cindy G. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2020