CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-23T22:01:25+00:002005 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-23T22:01:25+00:00
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Remove the fan clutch and drive belt. Remove the upper radiator hose and pump pulley. Replace the water pump and reassemble. Test drive and inspect the repair.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Water pump is leaking. Bearing is also worn causing a knocking noise.
Joel L. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/22/2021