CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-23T22:00:49+00:002012 Chevrolet Chevy Express CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-23T22:00:49+00:00
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- test drive for brake pulsation, advise
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- Support the front lower control arms. Remove fasteners and replace the shock absorbers. Reassemble and test drive the vehicle.
- Support the rear axle. Remove fasteners and replace the shock absorbers. Reassemble and test drive the vehicle.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed front wheels. Removed caliper mounting brackets and rotors. Cleaned rotor and hub surfaces. Machined rotors on brake lathe. Replaced and adjusted the rear parking shoes. Assembled in reverse order. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
Clint M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/22/2021