CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-07T22:02:36+00:002013 Chevrolet Avalanche CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-07T22:02:36+00:00
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- no codes stored in system. tested fuel pressure and had no pressure. tested circuit to fuel pump and circuit was good power and ground to pump present and no pressure from pump.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- replaced faulty fuel pump and test drove with no further issues after repair.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Michael M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/6/2020