- Accessed air box. Removed and replaced engine air filter. Cleaned excess debris form air box. Secured air box. Accessed cabin filter and removed. Sprayed BG Frigifresh on new filter and installed new cabin filter.
- Completed inspection on tablet.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed front tires. Disassembled front brakes. Cleaned rotor surface and machined brake disc rotors. Apply noise reducer and install pads. Lube caliper slides and lug threads. Assembled in reverse order. Torqued lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle
Herve O. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/23/2020