- a/c is blowing cold and pressures check ok. found code stored in engine for thermostat and this code will cause a/c to shut down. replace thermostat and recheck.
- steering light was not on but code stored U0401 for steering. thermostat code can cause this code and ECM program also available for this code per GM TSB.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- updated ECM software for steering code U0401.
- removed air intake tube, removed upper plenium, removed fuel pressure pipe, removed injector rails, removed lower radiator hose and drained coolant, removed lower coolant pipe, replaced lower coolant pipe with thermostat housing, torqued to specs, replaced intake gaskets, filled coolant, cleared codes and test drove vehicle a/c output was 38 degrees.
Ed & Barb A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2022