- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Removed differential fluid using Wynn's differential service tool. Filled rear differential with Wynn's synthetic fluid. Verified fluid at proper level. Road tested vehicle for proper operation.
- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhnage machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Inject induction cleaner through throttle body assembly. Inject injector cleaner through fuel rail. Add fuel system cleaner additive to fuel tank.
Steve N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/28/2021