- Test drove the vehicle and noise present from the rear. Removed the wheels to inspect. Found left rear inner pad has gone metal to metal. Minimal damage done so it can be resurfaced.
- Large screw in the right front tire, it did puncture and will require repair.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Accessed air box. Removed and replaced engine air filter. Cleaned excess debris form air box. Secured air box. Accessed cabin filter and removed. Sprayed BG Frigifresh on new filter and installed new cabin filter.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Replace left tail lamp bulb
- Removed and replaced wiper blades. Verified proper operation
Jessica A. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2021