- Removed intake to gain access to the ignition coils and spark plugs, removed and replaced all 6 spark plugs.
- Added cleaner to power steering system. Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Performed fluid exchange in power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and Road test vehicle.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add Wynn's conditioner to oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
Steve E. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2021