- Recommend replacing all four hub caps multiple tabs broken on all four.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed.
- Left vehicle on hoist to gain access to the lower control arms, removed and replaced both front lower control arms.
- Removed both front wheels to gain access to the strut assemblies, removed and replaced both front strut assemblies torqued all bolts to specification.
- Removed both rear wheels to gain access to the rear shocks, removed and replaced both rear shocks.
- Removed right side finder well shield to gain access to the drive belt tensioner, removed and replaced drive belt.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Add Wynn's CVT cleaner to transmission. Test drive vehicle. Pull vehicle in shop and raise on lift. Drain CVT fluid. Fill CVT and add Wynn's CVT conditioner to transmission. Test drive and reinspect.
Lauren S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/10/2022