- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- Inject induction cleaner through throttle body assembly. Inject injector cleaner through fuel rail. Add fuel system cleaner additive to fuel tank.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Replace battery, clean terminals and install terminal protection pads
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
Barbara T. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2021