- Added cleaner to power steering system. Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Performed fluid exchange in power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and Road test vehicle.
- Completed inspection on tablet.
- Open the trunk then open the access cover to gain access to the bulb change the bulb and rechecked for proper operation everything is good at this time.
- Removed and replaced wiper blades. Verified proper operation
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
Les P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/3/2021