- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- replaced right side nozzle and verified operation
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Gain access to cabin filter housing. Remove cover and filter. Clean out debris. Apply BG frigi-fresh to new filter and install new filter back in housing.
- Removed and replaced wiper blades. Verified proper operation
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- customer declined additional recommendations this visit
Travis N. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/1/2019