- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed all wheels. Removed caliper mounting brackets and rotors. Cleaned rotor and hub surfaces. Machined rotors on brake lathe. Assembled in reverse order. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Removed wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balanced all wheels. Installed wheels on vehicle and torqued lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Test drove to verify proper operation.
- replaced drive belt and all pulleys feel ok at this time.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Denny B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/27/2021