- Added cleaner to power steering system. Road test for power steering operation. Inspect system for leaks. Performed fluid exchange in power steering lines, pump, rack and pinion, and or gear box. Install power steering additive to revitalize seals and Road test vehicle.
- Checked coolant system while under pressure found no coolant leak at this time, notice right front axle seal leaking.
- Inject induction cleaner through throttle body assembly. Inject injector cleaner through fuel rail. Add fuel system cleaner additive to fuel tank.
- Removed right strut assembly, axle to gain access to the right front axle seal, removed and replaced axle seal refill front differential to proper level.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Terry A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2021