- vehicle came in crank no start. tested starter circuit and no power to solenoid. tested circuit at ipdm and no power out due to not getting park signal. tested inhibitor switch and open circuit in switch for park signal.
- removed battery, removed air box, removed inhibitor switch and replaced/ adjusted switch and now starts.
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add Wynn's conditioner to oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- Add Wynn's CVT cleaner to transmission. Test drive vehicle. Pull vehicle in shop and raise on lift. Drain CVT fluid. Fill CVT and add Wynn's CVT conditioner to transmission. Test drive and reinspect.
Steve N. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2022