- Add Wynn's CVT cleaner to transmission. Test drive vehicle. Pull vehicle in shop and raise on lift. Drain CVT fluid. Fill CVT and add Wynn's CVT conditioner to transmission. Test drive and reinspect.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
- Install both new bulb and verify proper operation.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add Wynn's conditioner to oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface drums. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake shoes and brake shoe hardware. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- Remove the air intake boot and throttle body. Disconnect the vacuum hoses and purge valve line. Remove fasteners and intake. Remove coils and replace the spark plugs. Reassemble, test drive and inspect the repair.
- Removed and replaced wiper blades. Verified proper operation
- Replace battery, clean terminals and install terminal protection pads
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Kiyomi K. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/27/2021