- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassemble rear brakes. Resurface rotors. Add brake material conditioner. Lube rear brake hardware and brake pad backing plates. Installed new brake pads and brake pad hardware. Compressed caliper piston and installed caliper. Installed rear wheels and torqued to specification. Road tested vehicle to verify proper brake operation.
- replaced right front wheel bearing and hub.
- right front wheel bearing came apart and damaged hub. replaced right front wheel bearing and hub/removed knuckle.
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and adjust steering angle as needed.
Patrick N. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/20/2020