- Client reports noise when braking – Gilbert client, moved to this side of town – advise
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed front tires. Disassembled front brakes. Cleaned rotor surface and machined brake disc rotors. Apply noise reducer and install pads. Lube caliper slides and lug threads. Assembled in reverse order. Torqued lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Gain access to cabin filter housing. Remove cover and filter. Clean out debris. Apply Wynn's fresh to new filter and install new filter back in housing.
Tobias S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2022