- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Open the trunk and then removed the light bulb from the land then removed the bolt from the socket installed new bulb and verified fix.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Recovered freon from system. Removed and replaced high and low side schrader valves. Vacuumed system. Charged freon to proper capacity. Inspected AC lines and drive belt. Verified proper operation of AC system.
- Accessed air box, removed air filter. Cleaned excess debris from air box. Installed new filter and secured air box.
- Add cleaner to transmission. Test drive to verify operation and circulate cleaner. Use fluid exhnage machine to remove old fluid and add new. Add fluid conditioner and verify proper level. Test drive to verify proper operation.
- Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders if applicable. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean. Test drove to verify proper brake operation.
Ronald J. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/13/2022