- Client declines other recommended services at this time.
- code stored for fan. left fan motor noisy and right side fan inop. fan is an assembly. removed front bumper and placed into service mode for fan replacement. verified proper fan operation after replacement and now ok.
- recommend removing outer door skin to diagnosis/replace door lock actuator module.
- Recovered freon from system. Removed and replaced high and low side schrader valves. Vacuumed system. Charged freon to proper capacity. Inspected AC lines and drive belt. Verified proper operation of AC system. after charging system to specs low side pressure would go to 60-70 psi and high side would go down to 130-120 psi indicating compressor internal failure.
- replaced right axle shaft assembly.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
Sheila L. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/16/2021