- Found clutch pedal is bound and will not depress. Attempted to move at linkage and is stuck. Transmission removal required to inspect linkage and bearing.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Remove battery and air box. Remove shift cables and slave cylinder. Remove starter and both drive axles. Remove front,rear and transmission mounts. Lower subframe. Remove fasteners and transmission. Remove clutch and flywheel. Install rear main seal and reassemble flywheel with new clutch and bearing. Reassemble transmission and previously removed components. Test drive vehicle and verify repair.
- Resurface flywheel-958781
- Perform manual trans service
- Accessed air box. Removed and replaced engine air filter. Cleaned excess debris form air box. Secured air box. Accessed cabin filter and removed. Sprayed BG Frigifresh on new filter and installed new cabin filter.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- customer declined additional services this visit
Kurt L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/5/2019