- after modules were replaced complete setup(vehicle configuration) was not performed causing air bag light. updated all control units with current programs, verified correct programs to each module, completed vehicle configuration and module set up as required when control units replaced and air bag light and code for configuration now gone.
- oil pressure gauge not reading any oil pressure. removed switch and checked pressure was 40 psi at idle. replaced faulty oil pressure sending unit with factory GM oil sending unit and now gauge working properly.
- Raised the vehicle in the air and disconnected the front drive shaft from the differential and unbolted the axles from the front differential and then removed the front differential to gain access to the motor mounts. Removed the bolts from the motor mount in the frame. Then used a pole Jack to raise the motor to gain access to the motor mount bolts in the motor. Remove the motor mounts and then remove the starter to remove the right side motor mount. Remove both mount and installed the new mounts. Reassembled and test drove the vehicle everything is good at this time.
- Raised the vehicle in the air and then remove the front drive shaft from the differential and both axles. Remove the front differential to gain access to the differential Mount brackets. Remove the broken Mount brackets and installed the new ones. Test drove the vehicle everything is good at this time.
- Road test vehicle. Change oil and oil filter. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid.
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- vehicle came in and had following codes stored P0230 fuel pump primary circuit, P0523 engine oil pressure sending unit, P069E fuel control module requested mil, P025A fuel control module A, P0523 brake switch, P1175 fuel trim bank 2. cleared all codes and codes for fuel control module came back right away. verified control unit programming and set up. connector at fuel pump control module was broken and had been zip tied to housing to secure. tested circuit from FPCM power and grounds and found signal circuit from FPCM pin 13 dark green wire/white had been bypassed and power from pin 15 had been spliced into that wire and had been run back to PCM signal wire pin 50. P0230 code setting by PCM due to signal wire was bypassed. removed wiring done elsewhere and isolated short in circuit to harness had rubbed on front driveshaft causing short in circuit to PCM. repaired 2-wires damaged by drive shaft including green/white wire that had been bypassed. replaced 20 amp fuse to FPCM circuit fuse 21 and now PCM sending fuel pump control signal and code P0230 now resolved.
- Re-flash program from GM
Jonathon S. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/13/2021