- inspected charging system. battery was shorted. installed battery and charging system is working properly now
- inspected and found active leak at pressure switch and valve cover gasket. repair those first. small leak from transmission pan gasket
- Test drove vehicle. Raised on lift and performed vehicle inspection. Filled out vehicle condition report and submitted to service advisor.
- Remove tires. Install new tires and speed balance.
- Tire Fee 1
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed rear wheels. Disassembled rear brakes. Resurfaced rear drums. Applied brake material conditioner to brake shoes. Lubed backing plate. Installed brake shoes. Installed drum and adjusted shoes. Installed rear tires and torqued to specification. Test drove and verified proper brake operation.
- removed intake to gain access. removed valve cover and put in cleaner. cleaned all mounting surfaces. replaced spark plugs with anti seize on threads. installed new valve cover gasket and spark plug tube seals. installed new ignition wires with dielectric spray in boots. reassembled intake with new gaskets. repaired vacuum hose to brake booster
- removed and replaced oil pressure switch. cleaned area and verified repair
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Add cleaner to coolant and run through engine, radiator, and heater core. Installed coolant flush machine in-line to coolant system. Pulled vacuum on system to remove old coolant. Pushed 3 gallons of new coolant through cooling system. Add conditioner and sealant to system. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Test drive and verify proper operation of cooling system.
- Install oil system cleaner. Road test vehicle. Change oil and filter. Add BG MOAto oil system. Rotate tires as needed. Lubricate chassis as needed. Perform Vehicle inspection. Adjust tire pressure. Fill windshield washer fluid. Lubricate latches and hinges.
- customer declined additional recommendations this visit
Carol D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/23/2019