- self diag stored P0455 evap gross leak. has aftermarket gas cap. smoke tested system and was holding pressure. tested evap shut/ purge valve operation and watched tank pressure sensor voltage go up and hold. when testing purge valve was only working half the time indicating internal valve malfunction. replaced purge valve and gas cap.
- self diag stored B0014 side air bag module and B0015 left front pre-tentioner. unplugged connector under seat and plugged back and light went out. if light comes back on will need new modules as connector are part of modules.
- Competed Inspection on Tablet
- removed engine top covers, unplugged lines, unbolted bracket. replaced valve. re-tested evap system and holding smoke with no leaks detected and purge valve operates every time commanded. cleared system codes and test drove and no codes reset.
- Raised vehicle on lift. Removed front tires. Disassembled front brakes. Cleaned rotor surface and machined brake disc rotors. Apply noise reducer and install pads. Lube caliper slides and lug threads. Assembled in reverse order. Torqued lug nuts to manufacturers specifications. Road test vehicle
Lois M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2021